Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Feed Within Me

If I had a "Feed" my four most played ads would be:

Bra
This would have to be a constant ad that would show for me. I love getting a new bra and I think with having bigger chest than the average girl this ad would definately persuade me more. I like maxium coverage and Playtex bra's usually give good support. I choose this particular commercial because I think by showing all the different designs and colors this ad draws me in closer.

Snickers
I absolutely love snickers. I'm most certain this ad would pop up several times a day. As a college student I eat a lot of junk food I just grab and go and snickers is something I usually grab. In the commercial their ending statement about snicker satisfies that to me is so true. Snickers always leave me with a smile on my face.

Pepsi
Pepsi for me is the ultimate drink. I love how fizzy Pepsi is, the more fizz the better. I drink Pepsi along with my wonderful snickers they kind of go hand an hand. My favorite commercial for Pepsi is the one I chose simply because I love Pepsi, I love Beyonce, and I love J.Lo so all in all its just a all around GREAT commercial.

Ipod
This for me is a must. I love, love, love music, its my get away or my piece of mind. I tend to listen to music when I'm in any type of mood and since there are so many different types of genres of music I tend to choose depending on how I'm feeling. I choose this commerical because when I listen to my Ipod the way they are expressing theirselves through dance is usually how I express myself. The "feed" would definately have this ad on repeat.

4 comments:

  1. I really liked your Ipod ad. I love music and I am always listening to it. I do the same thing and listen to music genres depending on how I am feeling. I cant sleep without my ipod in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ipod one is definitely my favor. Those commercials are always so fun and upbeat. But I love the Snickers commercial. Betty White cracks me up haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Know exactly how you feel I can't go anywhere without my ipod.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snickers are awesome with Pepsi!! I think that advertisement companies would spend a lot more time customizing their commercials to each individual person just so that people could relate to them even more.

    ReplyDelete