Friday, January 21, 2011

Introduction to Me

Hello my name is Tai Cole. I am a freshmen in my second semester here at Shippensburg University. I'm from Harrisburg, PA which is forty minutes away from Shippensburg. I am currently undecided, but I'm thinking of either Forensic Accountanting or Forensic Psych. I'm not very big on reading but if I'm given an interesting book I'm eager to read it. I would like to become more comfortable with my reading and open my mind up to new things as I read. I tend to read through a story or novel and after I finish I won't remember half the things I read. Hopefully this class will help me better understand my readings and give me skills I can use throughout life.

5 comments:

  1. I hope, also, that you might enjoy reading a little more after this class. Welcome Tai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have a beautiful family, and it seems that they are very important and close to you. I think that is great because I am the same way with my family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of your pictures, it looks like you have a lot of fun with your family and friends. Also, I really like your "psalms for the day"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats cool that you went to CD East, Im from Cumberland Valley. I dont know what a spinal fustion is but it sounds painful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all your pictures! It looks like you have a lot of fun with your friends and family.

    ReplyDelete